Book Review: Lambslide



I read Lambslide by Ann Patchett and illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser. I think it is Ann Patchett’s first kids’ book (but we have her grownup books in our house), but Robin Preiss Glasser has drawn pictures for Fancy Nancy. I saw the play of Fancy Nancy last year in preschool. I loved the pictures in Lambslide and the story was really funny. The silly lambs think the Farmers are talking about them and they talk to all the animals on the farm and vote to build a slide for everyone to play on even though they call it a lambslide. I loved this book! I read it to my brother and he laughed and laughed

The book comes out on May 7 from Harper Collins. My dad told me that the author will be at Parnassus Books in Nashville on May 6. I want to go, but I don’t get out of kindergarten until 3:45, and it takes 3 hours to drive to Nashville. Louisville friends and family, I bet they will have it at the library and carmichaels kids.
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monica - premiering September 3

Video Book Review: Wings of Fire

Book Review: The Boy The mole The Fox The Horse